Monday, May 8, 2017

The second song is about the menopause and the call of the Crone as we transition to a new stage in life, but with power and together.

Menopause, the crone calls © Edel Chadwick at wise woman weekend 2017
To the tune of ‘I will walk through the fire’ from Buffy the Vampire slayer.

I feel the fire and it offers me
To look inside me and become
I need to see
The Goddess inside me
She is eternal

Now through the heat
She calls to me
To make my way across the flame
The crone is me and I know I am she
She’ll keep returning me

She’ll make me walk through the fire
She will call to me,
I will walk through the fire
And let it burn

Bridge We need to see it through
So take my hand all of the way

She’ll make us walk through the fire
She will call to us
We will walk through the fire
And let it burn
Let it burn

Cause we are She. 

No comments:

Post a Comment